Sep 17, 2008

Perfect no more...

Darn!! I have another alphabet appearing on my result slip, other than "A".. :( :( :(

Well, I guessed I have only myself to blame for getting a "B" for one of my Masters subjects last semester.. The ramification of not researching enough and rushing 8 reports at the same time.. :( Luckily (or I am just trying to comfort myself), this Basic subject is one of the many that I took for knowledge, not so much as needing the credits per se.. I had taken 9 Basic subjects so far when I only needed 5.. so if they were to list down my subjects in my transcript, I hope that that "B" grade will be "drown" among all the "A" and "A+"...

Another (good) surprise was that I had scored "A+" for the 2 subjects and the theme research that I have taken under one of the most feared and not for the faint-hearted, thus most avoided, Professor in my graduate school!!! :) :)

As expected I didn't get an "A" for my Japanese grammar.. this showed yet again, how weak I am in the grammar portion of this language.. :( :( If the result was solely dependent on the two tests we had, I would have fared much much worse.. thank goodness for attendance and homework.. :x

Now a list of my results for last semester:
Basic Theory of Information Technology (Basic): A+
Basics of Modern Finance Theory (Basic): A+
Economics and Social Impact Analysis of Telecommunications (Basic): B
Industry R&D Activities in ICT - Application (Advanced): A
Cyberspace Representation and Systems (Advanced): A+
Financial Economics in Information-oriented Environments (Advanced): A+
Theme Research (Financial Economics; Systems, Policy and Management): A+
Japanese (Written Expression 3F): A
Japanese (Grammar 4E): B
Japanese (Grammar 4F): B

So there you have it.. hopefully that "B" would be the last "B" I would ever see in my results for my Masters subjects..

I planned to take only 2 Advanced subjects for my Masters this semester and maybe 6 to 8 Japanese classes.. Need to see when my two seminars will be held before deciding.. Hope to have a 3-day week this semester.. hopefully..

No comments: