May 25, 2013

pendant and necklaces

Went online to buy a replacement necklace.. and ended up with a lot more... :)

My silver necklace broke a while ago and I've been wanting to get a replacement but I don't like to go around looking alone.. It wasn't something important, but I do feel kinda 'vulnerable' without my grandma's jade pendant on me.. so thank goodness for online shopping.. and I must say it is very easy to get stuff online here in Taiwan.. lots of small-time sellers on the Net that sell merchandise real cheap.. and I managed to find one that sells nice titanium necklaces for a very reasonable price.. :)

So I ended with more than 1 titanium necklaces as you can see below... :p

In the end, I bought one 45cm-long and one 70cm-long necklaces, a size-5 ring and an angel-wing pendant (with one free 45cm-long titanium necklace).. all for NTD$585, which is less than MYR$60.. and they were home-delivered within 3 days after I transferred the payment to the merchant's account.. fairly efficient, right?
without their plastics..
I stumbled upon the angel-wings pendant when I was browsing through the merchandise . and I knew then that I had to get it... as you may have already know I'm always looking for interesting and unique angels to add to my collection.. and I've yet to possess a pair of angel-wings.. :)
my wings and my pinkie ring.. 
I will be passing one of the extra necklaces to my sis while the angel-wings is still inside the box as I can't wear it together with my jade.. I will wear it on special occasions, if there is.. :p 



No comments: