Dec 8, 2014

these past two months

Went home these past two months. Was in Malaysia for the month of October and November. Nothing serious, just went back to help my sis.. If it wasn't for my other commitments in TW, I would have stayed longer, but no matter, I will be back to Msia again in January.

Now that I'm back in TW, I have lots to do, among them taking over as my dept's journal editor and several website translation jobs. Seems like my talents and abilities are finally getting some real appreciation.. :) although I am still committed to getting my PhD, my priorities have changed somewhat.. My main focus, at least for the coming year, is helping my sis and making sure she has all the support she can get.

Lots have happened this year and I foresee lots more are going to happen in the year(s) to come. This blog would most probably be neglected as I have to be stingy with my time. My plate is getting fuller and that's a good thing, right? :) Anyway, I will continue to post some stuff here once in a while, with (slightly) more postings in Twitter and Instagram as they are more spontaneous and less work needed. Of course, FB remains my main SNS that I'll use to keep in contact with all my friends and family.

Happy holidays in advance!

No comments: