Feb 2, 2015

back for CNY

Yep, I'm back in Msia for CNY. :)

Unlike previous years, I won't be helping my parents with CNY preparations or cookie-making. I'm with my sister helping her out at her clinic. We do plan to make some simple cookies but 'plan' is the keyword here. Not too sure how much cookies we'll be able to make after an entire day's work. Anyway, we are going to try.

Was planning to visit my godson in Singapore end of this month, but couldn't get any bus tix so I had to cancel my plans.. Was looking forward to meet up with some friends and ex-colleagues too.. oh well.. looks like I will need to wait a year or two before being able spending some time with my godson.. :( Haven't hugged him since 2009, although I've seen him many times through video chats..

Anyway, I will be in Malaysia till end of the month before flying back to Taiwan on Mar 01. Time flies when you are having fun... :) :)

No comments: