Feb 16, 2016

one long year

Can't believe I've not update this blog for almost a year... time flies... kinda cliche but it's true nonetheless..

Didn't visit any (new) country last year.. stayed in my room most of the time.. didn't even go to the university/library/department as often as I liked..

2015 was an uneventful year.. nothing much happened, personally and professionally.. still struggling to write and produce research papers... after that trip to the Netherlands and Belgium, my productivity dropped drastically to almost non-existent..  

2015 was a fairly busy year, but with other people's research.. was assisting 2 professors in their paper translations and is the journal assistant for my department.. been reading a lot, but unable to put my thoughts onto paper...

Hopefully I will be more productive in 2016.. promised my adviser that I'll have a paper for him by end of April, so that's a dateline I intend to keep.. I foresee lots of things happening this year.. so let's hope I'm ready to handle them..

1 comment:

§nóflèk said...

welcome back to blogging! i have to say i'm guilty of the same too.. sometimes i wonder who else reads my blog and why i bother to jot my thoughts there... perhaps it's less public than fb and i can be a little more "private" here since fb is more for sharing pics...