Nov 6, 2012

Presidential

In about 24 hours, the world shall find out who the Americans vote for to occupy the White House for the next four years. Personally, I really hope it won’t be MR. I must admit that I am very biased against him. He just feels ‘slimy’ and ‘shifty’ to me. Though I’m not a big fan of BO, he is the one who seems to be more trustworthy and cares (more) for the little people.

Seriously, with chaos and unrest in several problematic areas/nations that might threaten the stability of those regions, the last thing this world needs is a “Bush Jr”-clone. We don’t need another rich-arrogant -white Americans president who believes China is the ‘bad guy’ and Wall Street fat-cats deserve more tax-cuts. Many outside of the US hopes that OB will continue the good work of rebuilding America’s reputation and respectability within the international community that his predecessor has destroyed, in addition to the economy mess he inherited from No. 43.

Anyway, I will be watching CNN as it is covering the election all round the clock. I like the way these CNN anchors put forward their views and opinions, especially Richard Quest and Anderson Cooper. One is funny and sarcastic, while the other is serious yet warm. These are true journalists who value-add with their professionalism. I might not agree with their views/opinions, but I can't deny that what they say make sense.

No comments: