Nov 27, 2012

Updates

Been very busy lately.. so sorry for not updating my blog.. will try to write bits and pieces when I do have time.. and I will try to not make writing this blog an assignment that I need to get everything right and proper.. I have enough reports, assignments and papers for me to do all that..

Weather here is crappy.. wet and cold most of the days.. it's not a problem if I didn't have to go out of my room, but I need to attend classes on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and go for my English play date with my senior's kids on Thursday nights.. and without a kitchen and a fridge that has a proper freezer, I can't cook.. or rather I can't cook the way I want to.. so I had to either stock-up on food or go out in the rain and get food.. neither which I like doing, especially in a wet and cold day/night, as the former meant eating cold and dry-tasting food while I need to get wet and cold before having hot food for the latter..  :(

Anyway, there's nothing much I can do about the weather... so I'll just have to live with it and adapt..

No comments: