Jan 21, 2013

3rd sem.

My semester officially ended Jan 11 with the last week being final examination week.  I took 5 subjects this semester with a total of 14 credits. There's no final exams for me but I had to submit 2 reports. They were both pretty rush but I did manage to write around 1,500 words for each. :p

Anyway, the results were out last week and here they are..
For those who can't read Chinese,
Methodology - 93
Strategic Human Resource - 91
Management Academic Paper Writing - 95
Applied Statistics - 93
Seminar - 90

My feelings for these results are mixed. I'm happy that I've managed to secure high grades for some of them but felt I deserved higher marks for the rest of them.. Somehow my getting these low marks fed into my paranoia of intra-departmental squabbling between faculty members that has sorta spilled over to us students.. In any case, all these are just my personal perception which may not be true.. So all in all, I'm moderately happy that all my grades are above 90.. :)

No comments: