Sep 8, 2014

school in a weeks' time

School is gonna start next week. Time flies when you're having fun and I sure had lots of fun this summer holidays. Think I am still coming down from the high of my Europe 2014 trip the whole of August. :P

These past 8 weeks since I came back from my trip, I didn't totally neglect my research. I read more than 20 papers and about 16 books of all sorts. Reading is never the problem. My hang-up is to stop reading and start the actual writing of a paper. Hopefully the start of a new semester will force me to start writing....

Also, this semester is the last one that I need to attend classes. Although I've accumulated (more than) enough credits, there is still one class that I need to attend. Yes, it is one of those attendance-required-but-credits-not-counted kind of class. Anyway, I will be going to school most of the days as I've gotten a room in the library again for this coming semester. What can I say, I love my library! :) Hopefully I'll be able to produce a paper or two before the end of this new semester.

No comments: