Sep 14, 2014

Sunday Serenade: in my time

Gonna share this 2nd song from Kurt Vile, 'In my time' with you all this week. Summer is kinda drawing to an end and autumn is coming, if it hasn't already in some places.. Hope you'll enjoy this song as much as I did.. :)

In my time
In my day I was young and crazy
Sure I didn't know shit, but now I'm lazy
One day I won't even know what was better
Then again and now I want much of nothing anyway

Two of us, one on each shoulder, I'm tryin' to turn
We're pullin' over, on this shoulder, ain't driving
I know when I get older, I'm dyin'
Well, I got everything I need and now
And it's fine now, it's fine now, it's fine

In my time I was whack and wild
I was just being myself then
But then I sat there just tryin' on faces
Wanna erase how discreet disgrace is

Pulling over on the shoulder, ain't driving
Put two of us, one on each shoulder, I'm tryin' to turn
I know when we get older, I'm dyin'
Well, I got everything I need and now
And it's fine now, it's fine now, it's fine 






Have a productive week ahead! Live long and prosper! :)

No comments: