Apr 27, 2007

3 weeks of school...

So far, I've survived 3 weeks of school...

Frankly, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.. maybe it's because it really has been a long while since I studied full time.. The last time I studied was in 2005, for my Special Diploma in Translation, even then it was just 7 days per month for 8 months only, that adds up to 31 hours per month.. I'm studying 32 hours a week.. The stress involved is different.

The Japanese classes is getting tougher each day, and there is no way I could just 'cruise' through, like I do at work sometimes.. :P Every hour of revision and self study counts.. And I really need to discipline myself to do it every nite.. So far my in-class test results are above average, and I even got the highest in one of them, but I really need to concentrate and work hard.. Need to adjust my mind for it.. Luckily, I like to read, so I just treat those Jap text books as my reading material, and just go over them every night...although I did skip the revision a few nights..

Think I've yet to get into my studying mode yet.. My 'internal application' for studying is just being brought online after being decommissioned for years.. There are still some finetuning that needs to be done before my system is able to run at its optimum. Hopefully, it is still able to handle the new study load and will not crash or hung.. Hahahaha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don wory jie, u can do it, gambate ne!!