Jan 10, 2010

Finally home..

After living off my luggage for the past 6 weeks, I am finally back at my parent's place.. :)

Here, I would like to offer my sincerest gratitude to my friend, Voone and my cousin, Wei (in Australia), and my uncle and auntie in KL for their generosity and grace to take me into their homes without asking anything in return.. Once I settled down in a city/country (eventually), my house will be forever open..

Been through lots these last 44 days, and I really do believe that I have changed.. Not too sure about being "a better person" or if there is any "improvement", but I am definitely "different"... :p

Hoping to post some good news.. Am working hard on it now.. :)

3 comments:

蝋燭の芯 said...

Show us Taiping lake,It's a peaceful place,

我在太平湖上划船,微微风呀好凉爽,岸边小鸟把歌唱,太平湖像天堂!

Anonymous said...

Miss the "Super Cut" salon in Taiping city.
Miss CNY in Taiping too.


Christy

Imm said...

Haven't been to that part of the town for quite some time.. not very safe anymore..
Things have changed.. for the worst, lately..