Jun 23, 2010

Bees for me..

The habit of applying body lotion was picked up while I was in Japan.. the windiness of Tokyo made my skin very flaky and dry, especially during winter.. and this is one of the few habits that I still keep..

Being one who is hardly swayed by packaging, it was one of those rare occasions when I saw this cutely packaged body butter and realised that I had to get it..
Luckily, the smell turned out just nice, not too flowery nor overpowering.. And did I say that I really like the cute little drawings of bumble bees on top? :P

If it were any other motifs I would not have even give it a second look.. Cos to me, usefulness and practicality is the key.. If I really need to choose, I prefer motifs of bees to any other insects.. In my mind, beetles are too weird-looking (except ladybugs), ants are too boring, and butterflies are too frivolous.. maybe bees just appeal to my melancholy personality that values hard-work, self-sacrifice, loyal and purposeful. :)

No comments: