Aug 15, 2010

Weird dream.. II

Had this dream two nights ago... and surprisingly it remain quite vivid in my mind even after I woke up as I don't usually remember my dreams..

I was in my grandparent's house.. visiting maybe.. when I went into the living room, the whole place was covered with sand.. no one was there.. don't think I remembered seeing any furniture either.. suddenly I saw there was something making "tunnels" in the sand.. in straight lines.. then I realized that it was a snake!! It sorta jumped out and went for my right ankle, but I managed to get out of its way.. then it went back into the sand again..

I went to the back of the house for a stick (or something) as I want to kill the snake.. When I came back I tried to bait the snake out from the sand.. The snake came at me and tried to bite me on my right ankle again.. This time round, it managed to sink its teeth into my right ankle right at my jeans hem!! strangely, I felt no pain.. saw that the snake was bright orange and yellow in color.. knew that it was very poisonous.. So immediately, I use the stick that I have in my hand to pry it away and killing it by striking at its head repeatedly..

Only when I was certain that I had killed the snake that I tried to shout/call for help.. don't remember seeing anyone but I still call for help.. by then I was already having difficulty making any sound as my tongue was getting swollen and numb.. I could barely mumbled a few words out when I started falling.. was gonna passed out when I woke up..


And I can clearly remembered that when I woke up, I wasn't feeling scared or panicky.. The first thought that came to me was, "What a weird dream.. must somehow try to remember it so I can find out what it meant.." and I went back to sleep.. although not immediately..

Went googling today, trying to find out what this dream was trying to tell me... and I got lost under heaps of different interpretations... some said good fortune is coming, while some said bad stuff are just waiting to happen.. each giving conflicting interpretations.. So in the end, I shall just treat it as one of those weird dreams that I remembered.. :)

No comments: