Jan 16, 2012

1st sem..

Got the results for my first semester last week.. here they are:
Translated:
Strategic Management (3 credits) - 92%
Organization Behavior (3 credits) - 91%
Management (3 credits) - 92%
Finance Research (3 credits) - 94%
Seminar & Discussion (2 credits) - 85%

Frankly, I was pretty pissed at myself for getting a 85%.. yet when I think it through, it was an actual reflection of the effort I put in for this particular subject.. so I pretty much deserved it.. :x :x As for the other 4, well, I have no idea how 'strict" the grading here is , so I can't be totally happy with it..

Anyway, I won't be taking as many subject the next semester, "just" 4, instead of 5, with a total credit count of 8, instead of 14.. So hopefully, I will have time to actually do more readings so I can decide on an area of research soon..

No comments: