Jan 25, 2012

3rd day of CNY

Unbelievably, I'm in my 4th "hibernation" day.. and this is the 3rd day of CNY.. :x

It has been cold and wet the past few days as rain never stop pouring since Saturday!! thus thwarting my plans to go out and get food so far.. my stockpile could last me a couple more days, but I just wanna have some warm food that I don't have to cook myself.. all the shops in my alley are closed for the holidays, even the 7-11 around the corner started renovation just before CNY.. :(

Weather forecast says that it "should" stop raining either tomorrow or Friday..  thus I shall will myself to get out in the cold/wet weather then.. so it looks like I'll have to 'tahan'* for a day or two before I can get fresh supplies..

Did some readings (mostly fiction) and translations, watched some dramas/movies over the Net or on TV, and surfed the Net the past few days.. slept quite a bit too.. :)

Anyway, I have two more weeks before school starts, so I plan to do more reading up on my researches and finish some of the books I borrowed from the library...


*tahan - means tolerate or bear with in Malay.

No comments: