Jan 24, 2012

tv (drama) addict.. II

I'm having my winter holidays right now.. and other than the 'usual business' that I need to take care of, I'm also entertaining myself by watching a few tv drama series.. some of them I've been following for many seasons, and at the same time, I've started following a few more.. of course, I've stopped watching some of them as their plots are getting predictable..

Currently watching
Glee (season 3) - The plot is getting very predictable, and if it wasn't for the songs and dance, I would have stopped watching a long time ago.. still it is getting pretty boring lately..3 out of 5

Grey's Anatomy (season 8) - It is getting more interesting with new plot-lines as the characters mature and develop.. there is enough twists and turns in the show to keep me interested.. 4.5 out of 5

Pretty Little Liars (season 2) -  The story and characters are still fairly refreshing, but am wondering how the writers are going to keep it interesting.. 4 out of 5

Castle (season 4) - So far, the chemistry between the leads is the main reason for my following this series.. although the crimes that they solve is getting 'yawn...'.. 3.5 out of 5

House (season 8) - Frankly speaking I am just waiting for this season to end so I can stop watching.. unless of course, there are surprising new plots/characters... 2 out of 5

Alcatraz (season 1) - This is a new show by the same fellas who created 'Lost'.. so I'm gonna give it a try.. so far, the first 2 episodes were kinda predictable.. gonna give it 2 more episodes before I decide to follow or not.. 

Waiting for new season to start
Dexter (season 7), Falling Skies (season 2), Game of Thrones (season 2), Rizzoli & Isles (season 3), The Big C (season 3), True Blood (season 5)

Stopped watching
Body of Proof, Covert Affairs, Drop Dead Diva, Fringe, Nikita


Now you know why I don't go out so much.. who got time to go out when there is so much to do at home! :p

No comments: