Jan 19, 2012

ally-ism..

Not too sure how many of you remembers the show Ally McBeal, but it was one of my favorites when I was in Singapore.. in fact, I prefer it to Sex and the City.. the characters were quirky, funny and memorable.. plus the fact that I was waiting for it to come on TV when 911 happened.. yeah, it was broadcasted on Tuesdays by MediaCorp Channel 5..

Anyway, here are some of the quotes from the show that really resonated within me.. even till this day..

Sometimes... when you hold out for everything, you walk away with nothing. ~ Ally McBeal 

If you think back, and replay your year - if it doesn't bring you tears of joy or sadness, consider the year wasted. ~ John Cage

We're women. We have a double standard to live up to. ~ Ally McBeal

At the end of the day, life is just this big wall of reality that we all crash into. ~ Georgia Thomas

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are. Fishism. ~ Richard Fish

Maybe I'm happy and I just don't know it. ~ Ally McBeal

No comments: