Jul 24, 2012

end of hols.. kinda..

I'll be flying back to Taipei in a few more days.. ending my 1-month holiday in Msia... :( :( :(

It has been a very eventful month.. I was traveling every weekend.. first to SG to meet up with my friends and my dearest god-son.. then went to KL to meet up with one of my fav aunts/uncles.. after that, my family of four went to HK for a short trip.. and finally last weekend, we went to KL again.. lots of traveling, and lots of recovering from traveling..

I know I am very behind on my blogs.. that I will catch-up once I'm back in Taipei, as I have almost 5 more weeks of holidays before classes start first week of September.. lots to read and lots to think about too as I really need to finalize my research direction and topic if I want to graduate in 4 - 5 years..

So most probably I will spend most of my time in the library where I can read and research in peace and in cooler environment as it is summer now in Taipei with temperature going up to 38 degrees (Celsius) or higher!!

I will try to come back for CNY next year as I really miss the gathering and reunion dinner.. hopefully, my brother will be back too.. then we'll have an actual reunion dinner.. :)

No comments: