Jul 12, 2012

family trip 2012

Will be off to HK tomorrow.. a family trip to HK.. my bro was supposed to join us there, but he was asked to go to the US last minute..

It will be a 4D3N trip.. and I am the designated planner... ;) Since I'll be travelling with my parents, my itinerary will be very easy and flexible.. no point tiring my parents out with an "Amazing Race"-type schedule.. having been to the best Disneyland and Ocean Park in Japan, my sister told me to exclude those 2 attractions while in HK.. thus this trip will be just sight-seeing at a few locations, do some shopping and savoring some must-eat HK food.. however, I will include 2 must-see places - Ngong Ping 360 (with the big Buddha statue) and The Peak, which I think my parents will enjoy..

Anyway, I will be doing some research to find good (and cheap) makan place so we can have some signature HK dishes/food.. :) So looking forward to it.. :) :) :)



No comments: