Feb 28, 2013

Year 2 Sem 2

Time flies.. whether you are enjoying life or suffering its torment.. Thus, I am now officially in the 2nd semester of my PhD Year 2..

Lots have been accomplished these past 3 semesters, but many more needs to be done in the years (at least 2 - 3 more) to come.. The most important thing is starting on my 1st research paper. As you all know, starting is always hard as we (or at least me) need to fight the inertia of laziness that has also managed to get procrastination and escapism on its side. But if I want to graduate in 5 years (that's the target I set for myself) I would need to start writing NOW.. Since I've already "chosen" my adviser, I have no more excuses. I do not want to disappoint anyone, least of all and my family who has been very supportive of my decision to pursue my PhD here.

So I think I better start cracking! :)


No comments: