Apr 7, 2014

back

Been back for more than a month now.. Had a great time back in Malaysia.. spent some quality time with my parents and my little sister. :)
Been busy catching up with stuff.. running around settling the usual red-tapes.. also spent a couple of days in Kaohsiung traveling although the main reason for my being there is to attend Joe's wedding.. Am in the process of sorting the photos and shall write a few entries about that trip..

Will be fairly busy in the months to come as I am in the midst of completing a conference paper due June. Will be heading to Rotterdam, The Netherlands end of Jun for an academic conference. Unlike Japan, I need to apply for financial support for that trip, so lots of bureaucratic hoops to jump through before securing the money. Even so, only my flight tickets and registration fees will be covered. I will be looking at the possibility of repeating my coach-surfing adventure once again, or use AirBnB since I plan to stay longer in fewer cities. So lots to do before then.. 

No comments: