May 26, 2007

LOST - HEROES...

Well, I finished watching the first season of Heroes and the 3rd season of LOST. Frankly, I'm kinda disappointed by their finales.

For Heroes, the ending is kinda of unbelievable.. Sylar was killed by Hiro just like that.. as if the training by Hiro's dad really worked miracle!??! How much more skillful can one get with just a few hours of training, especially to train from one clumsy fella to a skillful swordsman??!! OK, Sylar didn't die and managed to crawl into the sewer like some cockroach but it still doesn't explain convincingly that Peter really give all he got going against Sylar.. And what's that thing about him losing control and had to explode?? And Chapter Two was too damn bizarre.. what is that thing about the eclipse?? It's like the show producers doesn't want to any of the main heroes to die, so to be able to have season 2, or 3 or 4.. But just a cautious note, a great drama is not just about the story, it also must have convincing character development.. They can't just cooked up some half baked theories and expect the viewers to accept it totally without any questioning.. I will wait for the next season of HEROES..

In LOST S3, the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 finally got rescued.. but somehow, again the show producers try to leave some unfinished business or raise some questions so that they can have a season 4.. but I think I'm getting tired of the show... After checking on some websites, it seems that there will be a total of 6 seasons.. boy, I really don't know how far and how long the writers are going to drag/whipped a dead horse..

I had the same feeling with Prison Break.. First season was fantastic, but season 2 really is draggy.. I haven't have the mood to continue watching episode 10 of season 2.. It's either the cops are too slow/dumb or the escapees are too smart.. It's not convincing enough... at least not for me.. so I might or might not want to finish watching season 2...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jie, so u stil need me to DL those series for u?