May 21, 2007

No class for a week...

Don't know if I should celebrate or be sad... All classes in the University is canceled for a week, starting tomorrow, due to a measles outbreak in the campus..

Had wanted to settle my admission application tomorrow and Wednesday, but now I think I might need to plan again. I will call the GITS admin office tomorrow and ask if they are open. I've gotten all the required documents.. The last thing to do is to go to one of the many commercial banks and pay 35,000 yen as the entrance fee.

Maybe I will plan to go visit some of the places that I had wanted to see.. like the museums and the zoo. But frankly, I'm very tempted to just stay in my room and either watch my Japanese dramas or play World of Warcraft. WOW is having a 10-day free trial of Burning Crusade.. so am very tempted to use these few days of unexpected holidays and indulged in online gaming..

Maybe I will go to school tomorrow.. just to get all those paper works off my chest and off my mind.. so I can concentrate on playing/relaxing/watching dramas/etc...

No comments: