Apr 9, 2008

I hate Noise!!

Noise and me isn't best of friends.. I am very sensitive to noise or sound.. I get irritated easily by noise.. and two days in a row, those irritating PNs on my floor are having a karaoke session at full blast in the common lounge just diagonally opposite my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@

The last time that I almost wanna kill someone was in AMK, Singapore, where I lived before coming to Japan.. The lady next door would scream at the top of her voice at her niece the whole day!! And she talks just as loudly!!! :@ :@ :@ I was going to move house if I didn't come to Japan.. I need my peace and quiet!!!! I am going crazy with the noise pollution here!!! It was blissful the last 2 semesters before those bloody PNs came into the dormitory..

Already I didn't have a good impression of PNs before coming to Japan, and those PNs here in the dorm are not scoring any brownie points with me.. in fact, unfortunately for them, they made me "HATE" them instead of just "disliking" them...

No comments: