Jan 13, 2009

Buzi, Buzy, Busy... IV

Yes, it is that time of the semester where there is yet another mad rush to complete tons of reports.. :( :( and not to mention, the need to study for exams too.. :( :( :( Going to have 4 exams from this Friday onwards.. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Not very productive lately.. felt like doing anything BUT things that are related to school.. maybe it is time to go back to work.. :x don't seem to have enough motivation to write my reports.. and I am not very satisfied with most of the reports that I have written so far.. to-date, I have almost completed one report and had just started on another..

Haven't been updating my blog too.. there were several things that I wanna blog about, but can't seemed to find the time and mood to do so.. maybe I will do some "catching-up" when I get back to Malaysia.. as if I would really do so then.. :p :p :p

Went to pay for my plane tickets today.. and got a pleasant surprise.. the fare dropped by almost 10,000yen due to the reduction in oil surcharge, making it 96,800yen instead of the original 105,600yen last Dec.. :)

Okay, shall try to sneak in to write some blog entries these few weeks.. :)

No comments: