Jan 20, 2009

Settled..

Finally "cured" my headache of "where to stay till I graduate this Aug?"-problem..

Thanks to a fellow Malaysian whom I met at last year's Japan Open (Thanks Philip!), I found a guesthouse within walking distance from my University (less than 2km). Being a guesthouse, the bathroom, toilet and kitchen are all shared, but the room comes fully furnished with study table & chair, bed, small fridge and cupboards.. just like the good old days in Eusoff Hall, NUS.. :) The other tenant is another Malaysian lady, so I don't have to worry about rowdy noisy neighbors..

Since I have more or less decided to look for jobs outside of Japan, at 65,000yen a month with all utilities included, this place would suffice for the next 6-8 months.. Will be moving end of Feb when I get back from Malaysia.. Need time to do some spring cleaning and throw some things away..

No comments: