Jan 11, 2009

Winter Holidays 2008 - Part II

And thus ended my last winter holiday as a student in Japan. :( :(

What a blur it was.. there was plenty of "doing-nothing" within that period.. :P Didn't really complete all the things that I had to do, aka my homework and reports, but did a lot of stuff that I shouldn't.. ;)

Submitted one report yesterday, but still owe 2 reports (just started on one of them) and a couple of Japanese classes' homework.. Never quite had the mood to do anything remotely related to my homework during that 15-day holiday..

So what have been doing then? Well, not much.. unless you count the number of movies/tv dramas that I have watched within that period.. ;) Watched House MD from season 1 to season 4 episode 10 since then.. around 10 movies (English and other languages), read 2 books and lost about 1 kg.. ;) :P Almost got a job back in Singapore (still negotiating) and went through a "house-hunting nightmare" too.. my emotions went through a roller-coaster ride too.. shall write more about that soon..

From now onwards, I need to concentrate on my reports (2 more to go!!) and a couple more exams before I can go home and enjoy my CNY in Malaysia and Singapore.. can't wait!!! :)

No comments: