Apr 15, 2010

It is spring time in the northern hemisphere.. and I must admit I miss spring.. although not a flower lover, I do miss the sakura in Japan.. and most of all I really miss going to all the hanami (sakura viewing) around Tokyo with my Malaysian friends..

Spring in Japan is also the time where most graduation ceremonies are being held, thus it is also a time of separation.. I got hook on one particular Japanese song last year.. one that was being played many times over the television and over the air waves.. one that would always remind me of the wonderful times I had with my bunch of friends, and especially my housemates..



Oh Spring.. how I miss thee!

2 comments:

§nóflèk said...

omg, this song really brings back memories! thanks for sharing this *sniff

Imm said...

you r welcome..