Nov 6, 2010

Mapling..

Was, and still am a big fan of MMORPG games.. and recently I got hooked on playing Maple Story.. :p

I know that I have thousand and one things to do, yet I can't help but "devote" at least 1 hour a day on this game.. And it all started because my sister wanted to play Maple Story.. it was one of her few entertainments while studying in Moscow.. and with her current hectic, or should I say crazily inhumane, work schedule, I won't deny her the pleasure of game-playing during her precious holidays.. Like her big sister (that's me), she likes to stay at home during her off-days, either watching Taiwanese or Korean dramas, or playing computer/online games.. these are the ways she relaxes..

I am currently playing in the Hercules (world) of Malaysian gateway.. A knight-in-training right now.. A level-22 Wind Breaker who uses a bow... I have always liked using ranged weapons.. me not a big fan of close combats, prefer to dispose of my enemies from afar.. :) My sis is also a Knight, but she is a Striker..

So anyone mapling?

No comments: