Nov 13, 2010

A Chance

How much do you think your health is worth? what about your parents'? Or your siblings? Uncles or aunties'?
Will you be willing to wager USD280 for a 50% chance of improving your health and those of your loved ones?

I was recently introduced to a product by my uncle, which is a combination of Maqui Berries, Aloe Vera, Resveratrol, Ionic Sea Minerals and 6 other berries (in case you wanna know, they are strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, bilberries, raspberries and elderberries). Other than the obvious health benefit it brought him (shall talk about his conditions later), it is also a good business opportunity too.. how is it so? Let me break it down for you..

A) Health Benefits
Given, there is no miracle food in this world, else medical doctors will be out of job.. but there are food that is good for the human body, like this "super" juice. People have given testimonies on how this juice has helped them. Improvements from serious ailments like diabetic, arthritis, high blood pressure and high uric acid to simple things like better skin/complexion, weight lost, better bowel movement, etc.

You can just do a quick search in Google and it will give you all the links on Maqui Berries that you can read. Thus I won't repeat them here, cos I am sure you won't believe it because I don't too. That is the reason why I am trying the juice myself. Frankly, I don't expect drastic change, because I am fairly healthy to begin with (blood pressure normal, no high cholesterol, no high uric acid, etc. except for my mysterious vertigo episode recently). I just wanna have better skin, do some detoxing and lose some weight in the process.  :)

Back to my uncle. He is the only"real"testimonial that I can personally vouched for. My uncle suffered a massive heart-attack and had an open-heart bypass a few years ago, and currently he remains a heavy smoker. After taking the juice, he managed to put on some fresh on his thin frame, he is more energetic, his blood pressure stays in the normal range (instead of fluctuating from day to day), his fingers don't feel numb in the morning anymore and even his skin starts to look nicer! In short, he just looks so much healthier compared to what he was before. His well-being improved in general, after taking the juice (2oz 3 times a day) for less than 1 month.


B) Business Opportunity
Those who is doing or has done MLM before would know that the plan offered by this company is better and "fairer". Why is it so? Well, for one thing, this is a binary system, with no breaking off of any of your down-line and no cut-off leveling. Let me detail it further.

1. Binary system means that the immediate branch/legs that you can ever have is 2. No matter how good you are at recruiting, you can't have all of them linked directly to you, like a sun. Everyone can only have 2 immediate/direct members. You need to put new members under existing members. That means your up-line (those fellas on top of you in the so-called tree) will need to put people under you whenever they recruit more people. You will benefit more if you join earlier and perched yourself (higher) up the hierarchy.

2. No break-off of down-line. In some MLM system, your down-line will break off from you once it reaches a certain size or sales volumne. However, in this company, there is no breaking off. Your down-line shall remain yours FOREVER!

3. No cut-off of benefits. Unlike most MLM where you stop benefiting when your down-line grows too big, in this company, as long as someone in your down-line (no matter how far downward) buys or recruits, you will get the BV (business value) as long as you maintain minimum purchase of 2 or 4 bottles (each giving different percentage returns).

Thus all these mean that the earlier you join, the better chance you have of making big bucks. So be the first among your circle of friends to introduce them to this product. If the product helps make them healthier, they will thank you for it and at the same time you earn some cash!!


------------------------------------------------------

Okay, enough of "sales talk"..

Anyway, I just started taking the juice 2 days ago (1oz 3 times a day), so it is still too soon to tell if there is any improvement, except my appetite has been very (too?) good. I will keep you posted..

Of course, I won't deny that there are those who saw no benefits at all, as each person is a unique individual - what works for me, might not do anything for you. Frankly, even if in the end I don't gain any health benefits from this "super" juice, I will still think that it is not a total loss. At least I had tried to make my body healthier, but alas, I would need to work harder (diet control and exercise) to keep my body in shape and I can't take the easy short-cut (simply drinking the juice 3 times a day).

But does it mean that you shouldn't try? 

Simply put, this juice will either makes you feel better or it doesn't, it is that simple. I know you are thinking of the "what if" scenario. What if the juice don't work on you at all? Well, if that is the case, all you lose is USD280. But what if it improves your well-being?? Just imagine the intangible benefit you will reap with the betterment of your health (or those of your loved ones)!! Why would you want to wait or even miss out a chance to be healthier?? Don't let money be the stumbling block to better health!! Cos seriously, is money more important that health?? 

It is a 50-50 chance gamble - if you lose, you just lost USD280, but if you win, you will have the world under your feet!! So I think this is a shot well worth taking!
For those who are interested to know more about this product and company, drop me an email and I shall provide you with the relevant links.

No comments: