Oct 13, 2011

campus tour.. I

Time to showcase some of the photos taken of my University's Tamsui Campus, aka the main campus.. and I am gonna do it in the following sequence..
  • Faculty/Department buildings
  • Special landmarks of TKU (short for Tamkang University)
  • Other buildings
  • Misc 
  • TKU's Taipei Campus
One of the entrances into TKU.. the one I use almost everyday..
College of Liberal Arts
College of Education
College of Foreign Languages and Literature
College of Business and College of Management.. this is where I "belong"..
College of Science
a separate building for Department of Chemistry..
College of Engineering.. main building..
another Engineering building.. think there are 4 - 5 Engineering buildings
Unlike NUS, there is no separate structure built specifically for lecture.. all lecture halls are incorporated within the above shown buildings, which explained their huge sizes... based on my estimation, TKU's campus is smaller than NUS's but larger than Waseda's.. while in term's of hilliness, TKU wins hands down..  

Okay, next up - Special TKU landmarks....

No comments: