Oct 6, 2011

congrats, my baby sis!

A heartfelt congratulation to my baby sister... she has finally completed her 2-year houseman-ship.. :) and is now a qualified medical doctor! :)

It was a real roller-coaster ride for her.. lots of lows.. with a couple of highs in between.. I was really glad that I was there for her - lending her my shoulders and ears, and guiding her through the intricacies of working life.. of course, there was only so much I can do for her.. she did most of the "hard work" - balancing her expectation with reality, dealing with her colleagues, supervisor and nurses, handling difficult patients and their families, etc..

For the next phase of her professional life, she is posted to a rural hospital, which will no doubt posed a challenge for her.. There might be some adjustment pains, but I am confident that she will overcome whatever obstacles that may come like a fighter that she is.. :)

All the best, my dear sis! Gambatte ne!

No comments: