Oct 12, 2011

extreme urge..

Since going back to school, my wandering lust is slowly germinating again..

After my Australia trip in 2009, I've not been to a new country since.. yes, I went to Pangkor Island last year, and Kota Kinabalu and Singapore this year, but these weren't on my must-visit list... I wanna go some place new.. a new country to experience new things.. especially after my tandem skydiving in Byron Bay, I wanted to experience that out-of-the-world adrenalin rush again...

But alas, money and time is not on my side, at least not the next 2 years.. Even though I can't do any traveling much less extreme adventures these days, it doesn't hurt for me to come out my dream list of extreme activities..

1. Hang gliding.. maybe in California or Hawaii
2. Spelunking..  maybe in NZ or Malaysia
3. Snowboarding.. maybe in Canada or Austria
4. Whitewater rafting.. maybe in NZ or Chile
5. Bungee jumping.. maybe in Switzerland or Zambia/Zimbabwe

Other than these, I would like to hike long distance or climb a mountain.. I would want to hike up the Everest Base Camp, make land trip to Tibet and Nepal, hike around NZ and many many more.. Of course, if given a chance, I would like to sky-dive again.. and maybe even be a certified skydiver... ;)

All these shall remain a dream for now.. but don't doubt for a moment that I will try my best to fulfill at least some of these in my living years.. :) :) :)

2 comments:

§nóflèk said...

was reading kenny sia's blog about his cycling adventure in taiwan - you might want to try that out too in the meantime? :)

Imm said...

Mmm.. I don't consider cycling as "extreme" enough.. :p but I must admit it is pretty scary driving/cycling in Taiwan.. the traffic is crazy!!
also, I refuse to own any "large" objects.. :p :p