Oct 3, 2011

my neighborhood..

Okay, finally have some time to process some of the photos I've taken.. so first up, my neighborhood.. here are some of them...
My block.. I am staying on the level above the green awning.. on 5th floor..
Main gate on ground level, leading up to my room but no lift, only stairs..
View of the lane where I live.. left side
View of the lane.. right side..
Lots of students park their bikes along this lane, as it is only a few minutes to campus.. and no parking fees required.. here, they park "responsibly" and do not block entrances..

The other side of the lane.. leading to more smaller lanes..
another small lane around the area..
A lot of bikes are parked along these small lanes.. this is what I see all around the campus, or rather outside the campus.. students need to get a permit to park inside the campus and the permits are very hard to get.. so most just park outside the campus..
From the main road, going into "my" lane..
view from "my" lane looking out at the Main road.. on the right is the University..
view from the campus back to "my" lane.. with the 7-11 being a very good landmark.. :)
That's all for now.. next up, my campus..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
§nóflèk said...

hello dear! looks like a nice neighbourhood, reminds me of edogawabashi with the little lanes and convenience of being near to shops and the uni :)

Imm said...

it may looked like edogawabashi cos these pictures were taken early in the morning.. and it is always packed with students during lunch and dinner time.. so it is kinda noisy at times..
but u r right abt being close to shops n e uni.. very convenient.. :)