Nov 21, 2011

cold and wet..

These past weeks were wet.. very wet.. and the temperature difference was crazy.. and the situation doesn't seem to be improving any time soon.. :x

The rain here is similar to those in Japan.. light drizzling with strong wind.. occasionally, it will come down cats and dogs too.. raining continuously for a few days became the norm here.. even locals complain about the weird weather.. just 2 weeks ago, it rained from Sunday night to Saturday morning!! The little fold-able umbrella that I bought in Japan is doing its job well but I think I would need to get a bigger one soon, if I wanna stay dry in the days to come..

Temperature fluctuations were pretty drastic too.. It can be 25 degrees in the morning with the sun out and dropped to 19-17 degrees at night with winds howling away.. furthermore the wind here is scary.. maybe because my area is near to the sea/coastal area, so the wind can go up to 12m/s!  and I used to think that Tokyo was windy... :x :x

Also, the clothes that I've brought and received don't seemed to be sufficient to keep me warm either.. I would need to get a jacket (or two).. I didn't pack that jacket I used in Japan as I didn't expect it to be so wet over here.. and being someone who dislike shopping alone, I wonder how I'm gonna get my hands on one...

No comments: