Nov 15, 2011

my supply is here!

Christmas came early for me... as I received a parcel from home last Thursday.. :) :) :)
It came just in time.. as the weather is getting cooler/colder I need all my "old" clothes from Japan that I didn't manage to bring along in late Aug. I packed the box before I came over.. asked my sis to add a few more things before shipping it over in late Sept..

As I don't have a mail box, instead it was addressed to my land-lady who lives about 60m away.. I got caught in the rain when I carried it back to my room, and fell sick (slight fever and flu) for a day, but it was all worth it.. :p :)


Other than my clothing and shoes, I packed 3 books that I didn't manage to finish, 3 basic Jap books to help me refresh my Jap and my "little comfort".. :p It is a teddy bear that was given to me for my birthday many many years ago by a dear friend.. it has been with me when I went to Japan and is now here in Taiwan.. :)

I can't say that I've gotten everything that I need but these clothes and stuff will have to do for now.. until I make a trip back some time next year...

No comments: