Jun 19, 2007

and busy...

Getting busier the last few weeks..

Had to do research for the assignment of one of my Masters subject.. read several papers to understand the concept behind the new initiative taught so as to be able to comment on it..

Had to spend more time revising my Japanese as the lessons are getting more difficult.. seems like the more I study the more confused I get.. it's like I've hit a plateau in my learning curve.. but so far, I've been able to understand my Senseis' long and complicated instructions in class.. so at least that's a consolation.. all the Jap dramas that I've watched had not gone to waste...

Had to prepare for my entrance exam presentation.. The more I read on IT Service Management, the more I realised the potential for it to grow in future.. however, I would need to be able to articulate what's in my mind effectively to the panel of professors... thus I had been reading up on ITSM from the web...

Before coming to Japan, I thought I would have lots of time to do things that I WANT to do.. but now it seems like there are many things that I need to do... Maybe it's still too early.. after all, it has only been around 12 weeks since I got here... there are at least another 26 months to go... I shouldn't be too anxious., right? :)

No comments: