Jun 30, 2007

Busy July...

Seems like I will be pretty busy the last 3 weeks of school...

First, there is a Japanese oral presentation in class this coming Tuesday. Then there will be a lunch meeting with my Professor on the same day. Then there is the entrance examination presentation this coming Sunday. After that there will be another Japanese oral presentation in class the week after next and then finally a big presentation for my Japanese language class on 20 July, which all the teachers and volunteers will attend.. In between, there will be tests to take and reports to write... Which makes me look forward to the summer holidays even more... :)

My classmates are planning to go Kyoto from 5 Aug to 8 Aug. Yet to book anything.. So that is something I need to settle too as soon as possible... Then Sis is coming over to Japan for a visit, but no dates yet.. My classmates and I are planning to have a study group too during the summer vacation, to prepare for JLPT end of this year... so it should be a fun and fruitful summer holiday... :D

No comments: