Jun 27, 2007

Cleared First Stage

Finally gotten some progress in my Masters admission..

After submitting my application forms for the admission to the Masters Program in GITS, I received a letter from the administration office informing me that I have cleared the 1st screening, which is the documentary screening, for the September 2007 admission. I am scheduled to give a presentation on the 8 July, 12:40pm. I am to give a 5 minute presentation and following that there will be a 10 minute Q&A with the panel of Professors.

Now I just need to re-look at the presentation that I did for Prof. Obi's seminar last week and modify it for this.. I am more worried about the Q&A, about the kind of questions that the Professors might ask... but I think with my working experience, ie. the experience of bull-shitting, I should be able to get through that too... :D

The result of this 2nd screening will be known on the 20 Jul via postal mail.. ie, the last day of this semester... so cross your fingers for me next sunday around 12.30pm... :)

2 comments:

Bob Goh said...

Good luck in your presentation!

Anonymous said...

Jie, gambate ne!! Good luck n all the best!! Wait for ur good news ^_^