Jun 9, 2007

Earthquakes..

Have been in Japan for more than 2 months now.. experienced a couple of earthquakes.. not too strong, just minor shaking..

The very first quake I experienced was during the night, around 9pm.. I was surfing the net then suddenly I felt as if I was getting nausea and the floor was moving.. I thought I was falling sick or something.. then I realised that the water in the pep bottle was moving.. It wasn't my imagination nor that I was sick.. it was an earth quake!! It lasted about 15 seconds.. During this time, I didn't see anyone panicking in the dorm so I just stayed in my room.. I don't want to look like a fool running out from my room when no one did.. the table in my room seems sturdy enough so if there is ever any big one, I know where to hide.. :)

No comments: