Jul 22, 2007

Busy Sunday..

Met up with my classmates this morning.. to discuss about our Kyoto trip.. but before that I had to meet up with Kuan to pass him some documents for Ah Big's visa application... Had to make my classmates wait for about 30 mins at Harajuku.. so :x..

There were 5 of us going to Kyoto, but Alex couldn't make it today as he already has prior appointment. So the 4 of us went to La Pausa in Harajuku to have our lunch and discussions.. Kim-chan and I had the pasta set while Raila-chan and Chua had pizza set.. We ordered some desserts too...

After some discussions, we decided to drop plan to go either Kobe or Osaka, as there are just not enough time to visit all the interesting places in Kyoto... Since we have already decided to go to Koka, the well-known Ninja town for at least 1 day, we had only 2.5 days left for Kyoto. And with the shrines and temples spread across Kyoto, there is no way we could manage to visit all those well-known temples and shrines if we were to go to Osaka or Kobe. Add to the fact that we do not want to rush and just take pictures like those tourists, so we would need more time for each location.. So roughly we had the consensus that our main aim is to visit as many interesting places in Kyoto as possible.. To make things more complicated, most of the places closes at 5pm.. so we have only from 9am to 5pm to make those visits, with the inclusions of all the traveling time..

After the lunch, the 3 of us gals went shopping.. :) Chua didnt join us... We went to GAP, a few shoe shops (as Raila-chan wanted to get a pair of new shoes), souvenir shop, United Colors of Benetton, etc.. I bought myself 2 blouses, which cost less than 3000yen in total.. but seriously it's very difficult to buy clothes here... either they are too whacky/outrageous for my liking or all the sizes are in S, XS, XXS or XXXS!!! :o Think I would either need to: 1. 'import' clothings from Msia/Spore, or 2. slim down... but even if I do slim down, I wont be able to fit in most of the clothes here... unless I go down at least 2-3 sizes... which is highly impossible.. :D Maybe I could get the guys' clothes instead.. cos the guys' clothings are very stylish and very 中性, so I can wear them.. ;)

Tomorrow, I think I will stay in my room.. and rest.. cos on Tuesday I will be climbing Mt Fuji with my classmates... :) Hope I wont be too dead-tired after that.. :p

No comments: