Jul 14, 2007

First Typhoon..

It has been raining non-stop for the past 24 hours.. Tokyo is expected to be hit by Typhoon Man-yi either tomorrow or Monday. Luckily there will not be any classes on Monday, as it is a public holiday in Japan.



According to news reports, Typhoon Man-yi has been classified as category-2 typhoon instead of its initial category-4 status after it has landed in Okinawa before heading to Kyushu and Shikoku..

Don't plan to go out the next two days.. The rain is making me feel slightly depressive.. but it's ok, not that I like going out and I can also do lots of things in my room, like watching dramas (Japanese, English, HK or Taiwanese ;) ), surfing the net, writing my blog and of course, doing revisions on my Japanese... Just that the weather is making sleepy most of the time... :p

No comments: