Jul 16, 2007

Earthquake Day!

Today is a public holiday for Japan. It's their Marine Day. Didn't go out at all although the weather is quite good, especially in the morning..

I was in my room reading.. reading an alternative Harry Porter book written by a fan. It was called Harry Porter and the Veil of Mystery, 1185 pages. I must say it was really very well written. The character developments was very well-round and well thought-off.. Can't wait to read the other 2 book written by the same author.. :)

As the book is in pdf format, I had no choice but to read it off my laptop. And boy, what a strain it is on my eyes... Add to the fact that I felt the most occurrences of earthquakes within a day. There was a rather massive one around 10:10am which lasted more than 15 seconds.. Then there were quite a number of aftershocks throughout the day... sometimes I couldn't decide if it's me having headaches due to the hours of staring of laptop monitor or it was really an aftershock...

Just checked the Japan Meteorological Agency's website.. seems like there were more than 40+ aftershocks all over Japan!! My goodness... :# Think I better sleep early tonight.. can feel that a massive headache is coming...

No comments: