Sep 8, 2011

back to school

After a 2-year hiatus, I am back to school doing what I like most - learning.. :)

After a few days of school, the few things that I can say about my University is that it is so much bigger than Waseda and very hilly.. I would need to "hike up/down" a slope every time I wanna go to my own graduate school.. :x  In fact, all students have to walk/hike to their classes as the school doesn't allow students to drive (be it cars or bikes) within the campus.. so I am sure I'll get pretty fit after this semester.. :p

So far, I've not been to the campus cafeteria and I am not sure if they have University Co-op either.. there are plenty of food stalls, small eateries and restaurants just outside campus, so no difficulties in filling up empty stomachs..

I know I should take some photos of the campus and the buildings, but I am just too lazy to do it.. maybe I'll do it this coming long weekend where Monday being the Mid-Autumn Festival is a major public holiday in Taiwan. Similar to reunion dinner on Chinese New Year's Eve, people would spend the day with their family so the campus should be quieter during that day..

No comments: