Sep 26, 2011

brain dead.

Okay, 3rd week into my 1st semester, I must admit that my brain is being worked like never before.. :x

My brain is "dead" at the end of every Monday and Saturday due to the classes that I'm attending on those days.. while on the other days, I'll force myself to go to the library to get all my readings done, which means that at the end of those days, my brain is pretty "worn-out" too... :x :x

Thus at the end of the day, I could only watch TV or do some light readings like novels.. If I have translation projects to do, like I do now, I would try to do it before my readings.. before my brain "hangs"... 

Another thing, I kept getting hungry throughout the day.. especially at the end of the day when I get back from school.. again, this might be due to the overexertion of my brain or the temperature drop due to the changing of seasons here.. luckily, I am staying at a very convenient place where I can get food fairly easily, with a 7-11 convenient store less than 3 minutes away.. anyway, I'm well stocked with dark chocolates, nuts and raisins.. :p

Yet, despite all these, I don't feel exasperated or frustrated.. in fact, I look forward to every day!  of course, there is some aspects of this that I don't fancy, like presentation, but these are just minor "irritants"... The fact remains that I can't wait to read and learn more everyday.. :)  :)  :) :)



p/s: please forgive my poor grammar as my brain is kinda "mushy" right now...

No comments: