Sep 19, 2011

buzi-ness starts

My busy days have just started...

I will have a 8-hour school day on Mondays, starting from 9am and ending at 5pm, with two 3-hour classes,  one 2-hour seminar and an hour for lunch.. Wednesdays will be from 9am to 12pm.. no classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.. Then on Saturdays, I will need to commute more than an hour to my university's campus in downtown for my 3-hour class at 1pm..

With lots of readings (academic papers/journals, text books, and fiction/non-fiction books that I wanna read for my own pleasure) and writings to do, my time is pretty packed.. then add to the fact that I need to support myself this time, my part-time jobs (aka my freelance translations and a 2-hour weekly school admin duty) will take up whatever free time that I've left... and being a die-hard TV addict, I can't help but to try to squeeze in and watch dramas that I've been following for so long, as and when I can.

So the most likely outcome of this busyness - neglecting this blog and cutting back on sleep... :x

Of course, I will try to write as often as possible since this blog is a way for me to keep those who care informed of what I'm doing.. in future, there may not be many long articles but I will do my utmost to post short updates regularly.. as for sleep, well, I think it is time to be "frugal" and have "just enough", instead of  "as much as possible".. :p

Yet with all these busyness and monetary worries, I've never felt more alive.. engaged.. and upbeat.. definitely a good sign, no?? :) ;) :)

No comments: