Dec 22, 2011

a brief time out..

Okay.. two thirds of my crazy workload were done.. except for 1 presentation next week and 2 reports to be handed in on Jan 02.. :x :x  also I have 5 academic papers to read for this Saturday, which I plan to complete by today so that I can have the whole of tomorrow all to myself..

Yet to decide what to do tomorrow, but most probably I'll just hibernate in my room and watch some tv dramas or read a book or two.. I borrowed The Girl who kicked the Hornets' Nest and Neil Gaiman's American Gods from the library a few weeks ago and yet to have the time to start on either.. I did manage to finish the first 2 books from Stieg Larsson before my assignment madness started in Nov.. so I'm really looking forward to finishing his last book of the trilogy.

It has been raining almost everyday this Dec so as someone who don't like to be out in the rain (not so much because of the wetness but the need to wear so many layers of clothing due to the coldness), I don't think I want to go (window) shopping in Taipei City.. previously, I did want to get a feel of how Taipei celebrates Christmas and New Year (compared to Singapore and Japan), but without proper warm clothing, which my dad is sending over right now, I might catch a cold or something in this bloody wet/cold weather..

Okay, enough rambling.. I think better get started on my readings if I want to finish all 5 of them by today...

No comments: