Dec 16, 2011

one more week to...

One more week to my BD.. and for once I've no time to even think about how I'm gonna spend the day.. :x Usually, I would have a rough idea of what I wanna do/eat/whatever.. but I've been so busy these past few weeks to even think about it..

Just did 2 presentations last Monday and handed in a report on Wednesday... yet I still have one more report due next Monday and a presentation next Wednesday.. and then there are still 2 more reports due on Jan 02.. so no respite for me till then... >.<

All the busyness and craziness is making me think twice about next semester's workload.. Frankly, I rather spend more time on fewer subjects and getting good/better grades than to take as many subjects as I could possibly cope and get mediocre grades for them...

No comments: