Dec 27, 2011

hard to concentrate..

It is hard to concentrate on writing my reports when 2011 is near to its end..

The last weeks of the year is not a good time to work hard, at least for me.. the last usually meant for reflecting and reviewing what I've done for the past year.. yet, I am unable to do so this year.. with 2 reports waiting to be written.. gonna try my utmost to write (my reports) as best as I can, but I suspect that I won't be 100% happy with the end products..

Anyway, doing PhD is like running a marathon.. it is gonna take a minimum of 4 years so there is no point for me to get myself burnt out in the first semester.. I will do my best to get good results for the subjects that I'm taking (and gonna take in the future), but the most important thing will be doing research and getting, at least 2 of, my research papers published in academic journals..

Urgh... back to my report writing... :x :x

No comments: